General information related to the trade show event at the 2024 Indiana Hort Conference & Expo
The trade show (Expo) will be adjacent to educational sessions, poster presentations, and lunch tables at the Hendricks County 4-H Fairgrounds and Conference Complex in Danville, Indiana (January 22-23rd, 2024). This site will allow for good pass-through traffic to offer ample opportunity to showcase your goods and services. Vendor registration is open until December 15th
There are various booth pricing options to fit your needs:
Brochure Booth Only ($50)
This category is generally for vendors that are unable to attend the 2024 IHC & Expo. We will provide space in the Expo to allow attendees access to your brochures. Materials should be sent at least one week prior to the event.2
Ship to: Purdue University, Attn: Lori Jolly-Brown, 625 Agriculture Mall Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47907
Commercial Booth ($325)
This category includes all provisions listed above for your company. Additional attendees in your group must also complete Standard Registration ($125)
Nonprofit Booth ($200)
This category includes all provisions listed above for your organization. Additional attendees in your group must also complete Standard Registration ($125)
Vendors have the option to set-up their booths during any of the following dates and times: January 21st from 6 PM – 8 PM or Monday/Tuesday from 7 AM –9 AM
Count on us to provide you with the following:
- Updated conference content and educational tracks, which will allow you to contact a wide and relevant group of industry professionals
- Free time between educational sessions to allow attendees ample opportunity to explore the Expo throughout the two-day event
- An onsite coffee station, which will offer a good area to network with attendees
- One complimentary standard registration with each reserved booth
- An evening social event after programming on the first day
- Lunch on both days of the event
- An 8’ table and two chairs assigned by the IHC & Expo Team
- Expo Hours are Monday, January 22nd from 8 AM – 5 PM and Tuesday, January 23rd from 8 AM – 3 PM (Hours are subject to minor change depending on final set-up of the event).
The best method for vendor registration:
- Please click ‘Register’ at the bottom of this screen. Then select ‘Vendor Registration’ before selecting your booth option (Brochure, Commercial, Nonprofit).
- Each booth reserved provides you with one complimentary standard registration. You are welcome to bring additional personnel after you add them to your invoice (as standard registrants) and pay using a credit card.
There is an alternative method for vendor registration:
- If you know of a vendor that does not have access to the internet and shows interest in attending, please share our phone number with them and ask them to call in order to receive a vendor registration in the mail.
For questions related to the Expo please feel free to contact: